Thursday, October 6, 2011

Colorado Springs

I am in Colorado for a few days with my design studio, yesterday was our first day and we have already seen some absolutely amazing art and architecture.

I wish Raquel and Ezra could be out here. It would be so much fun to share this, we are going to have to make a trip out here together soon. (Especially since Raquel's Dad's family is from here) I walked through the farmers market at Colorado College, so many people out with their young ones, it hurt not to have you guys with me. My heart just aches for you.

Here's a taste of what we saw, more to come.
"Stickworks": Cottonwood and Elm cutting sculpture at Colorado College in Colorado Springs by Patrick Dougherty.
http://www.gazette.com/entertainment/dougherty-43388-work-know.html



"Stickworks" with the Cornerstone Arts Center in the background, designed by AMD architects out of Denver.
http://www.predock.com/Cornerstone/Cornerstone.html
www.amdarchitects.com

2 comments:

GrittyPretty said...

Road trip!!!
I miss you. Ezra misses you.
Besos, mi amor!
Nona is here we're about to get some goat's milk.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Urban Harvester said...

I miss you guys more!